Saturday, August 27, 2016

Problems



I just had an epiphany of how I deal with things.  I don't think I do this 100% of the time, but I sure as heck do this!  I try to solve things from the past in current interactions.  That is what I did today and that is why I don't have a date.  I wasn't uber excited about it, but I thought it was a good first interaction to move on.  Yes the guy seemed nice, but I wasn't feeling entirely comfortable, so I tried to solve things by being clear.  I didn't want any misunderstandings.  I feel like in my past relationships with men and women both romantic and otherwise there have been misunderstandings.  I was just trying to solve those things.  I maybe was a little over honest with him and myself.  Ron Davidson, a former coworker, said sometimes I was too honest.  This is probably true.  I just need to take some time to observe before I act or say something.  Easier said than done, right?  I will try to do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment