Monday, August 29, 2016

OKAY


What is supposed to happen next?  I don't know.  Every time I pray the answer I get to my prayers is that it will be okay. What does that mean?  I don't know.  Does it mean I will find my husband?  Does it mean I will be single?  Does it mean that things will potentially work out with someone I already know?  I just don't know.  I will do my best to go forth with faith.  Faith is sometimes a hard thing for me.  I know that God will direct my path one way or another.

What I do want out of this life:
A loving husband who works hard on our relationship...because both of us need to work hard.  He needs to be loving, kind, good and a hard worker.
Having a family with children of my own (I would love to be a step/bonus mom too).
Be successful at accomplishing goals in my career.
Having good friends that help me and I help them.
A chance to help others.
Returning to My Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment