Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Upper Crust...

Well perhaps I am a little bit. Even though maybe I don't make enough to be really part of the upper middle class or upper class...I kinda act like I am sometimes--or so it says on this survey. I think teachers are especially like this. We maybe make money like we are in the middle to lower middle class--and yes probably no matter what we are in the middle class, but because we are more educated on a whole we don't act like others who make similar amounts of money would.

How Thick Is Your Bubble?

View user's Quiz School Profile
Guest
Score » 5 out of 20 (25% )
Result




























On a scale from 0 to 20 points, where 20 signifies full engagement with mainstream American culture and 0 signifies deep cultural isolation within the new upper class bubble, you scored between 5 and 8.



In other words, you can see through your bubble, but you need to get out more.



























Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your score

1 comment:

  1. I got the same score as you! How interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete