Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crazy Old Lady...

So I had this realization today....I am going to be a crazy old lady. Yes its true, I sing instructions to my students using familiar tunes like "She'll be coming round the mountain..." and give instructions like :Its time to line up, yes it is...Its time to line up yes it is...Its time to line up, its time to line up, its time to line up, yes it is. So the best part about this is that I do this with just making it up on the fly. So if I do this now I know I am going to be much more crazy when I am older. Why wouldn't I be? Anyone out there do this too, or is it just me? If you do, do you have any other songs that you use that I can steal?

My blog posts recently have been short and sweet, or bitter as the case may have been. So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment