Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Super Grateful...

So today at the Valentine's party, I lost my phone...but good news I found it. I couldn't find it for a few hours, yes hours. I prayed and yes my prayer was answered. I am also grateful for the people from JHAT. That really was one of the best experiences of my life. Not only did I learn a lot, but I made some amazing friends. In this, not so pleasant time in my life, they listen to me and really care. That is what I want and need. I am also grateful for a bishop who listens to me and is also looking out for my needs.

So side note on Valentines day. It was a truly awful day...and not in the way you think. The kids at school today were out of control! They had a hard time staying on task, and kinda wouldn't listen. So there you go. Tomorrow will be better. My kids at school are trying, and I do think that my classes really are helping me become a better teacher. So tomorrow is a new day and I can make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment