Sunday, February 2, 2014

Update of sorts

Yes I haven't written in a while because I got busy, no one reads my blog and I simply didn't want to update since nothing really all that pressing or interesting has happened in my life. I have been wondering what to do for a while in my career.  Should I stay or should I go from my school.  Do I want to stay in 5th grade, in Jordan District or what?  i am also trying to see the Lord's love for me with some success and some non success.  My principal may move me to a new grade.  Is that what I want?  I don't know.  I do know that I have a friend who just got made a principal and I can maybe move to his school which is actually a blessing. I emailed him and he emailed me to tell me he would let me know of any openings.   He was a great teacher and I have no doubt about how good a principal he is.  I guess we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment