Monday, February 17, 2014

Feeling down...

I am feeling down.  I wish I knew the reason, but just life and feeling stuck I guess.  I feel stuck in my job and in church and then I feel guilty for feeling this way and then I feel worse.  I shouldn't feel this way about church, but I do.  I want to feel good about it and I want to see light at the end of the tunnel but all I feel is dark and dismal right now.

Goals for helping myself feel better:
Make sure I take my vitamins and eat right.
Go to the gym more often.
Spend time with those I love--friend and family.
Make new friends.
Read more.
clean up my life---dejunk!

THE END...for now

1 comment:

  1. And its also possibly God is nudging you to look into a change--perhaps a new job? Switch wards? Move? Whenever I get really into the "I feel stuck!" mode, its been the impetus for some huge (and good!) change in life. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete