Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TV shows

You know what really bothers me: When they mess with the shows you like...
Sometimes they mess with the shows you like when you are watching them as everyone else is watching them. For example watching Lost toward the end. I did not love the episodes but I was invested in the show so I had to play it out until the end.

I have recently watched some series on netflix. They are a little older but the shows have been messed with. One was cancelled with out making a clean cut in the last episode which means it was cut over the summer. Ok I knew this one was just a filler with some of my summer. I knew it was not the most critically acclaimed show, but I sometimes like shows like that.

One I just started a few weeks ago killed of a rather important character. This show was based on a pretty famous legend. How can you kill off one of the most important people in that legend? I don't know.

This has happened before and will happen again. I have remained pretty anonymous on those shows because I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. So I am not going to say which shows they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment